Saturday, July 28, 2012

GraveTells Reader Choice: Please vote & RT!

Please take a moment to visit the GT poll site and vote for Bleeding Hearts in the July poll.

Every vote truly counts!

Earlier this month, Bleeding Hearts was reviewed at GraveTells Paranormal News and Reviews.

Read the review here...

I danced for days over this review because I knew she *got* me.

You know, this is exactly why I chose to seek the publishing path in the first place...novice writers know what a tough first step it is to allow someone else to read their story.

It's a tremendously vulnerable moment--our hardest work, our most personal effort, laid bare and awaiting judgement.

When it's time to seek reviews, it's the same feeling. The job of the reviewer is to pass a judgement--and tell EVERYONE what they think of your book.

GraveTells reviewer Mandy gave Bleeding Hearts a 4.5--a Silver Award--so the number was squee-worthy...but her words were the true prize, because she got me. It was definitely a risk worth taking.

Please take a moment to visit the GT poll site and vote for Bleeding Hearts in the July poll. Every vote truly counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!